Payroll management requires real-time knowledge of the regulatory and legislative environment and may give rise to criminal liability for managers. Orfis has tools and teams of dedicated experts to provide you with support and certainty in your payroll management:
- Payroll outsourcing
- Provision of a collaborative payroll management tool
- Configuring your payroll software
- Payroll audits
We can provide you with support in three main areas:
- Employment contracts
Our legal department can advise you on all formalities and processes associated with employment contracts, including calculating hiring costs, providing assistance, implementing mechanisms and explaining your obligations. They can also provide support on contractual terminations and dismissals on disciplinary or economic grounds, etc.
- Collective employment relations
Our legal specialists can support you in your relations with and in dealing with representative institutions (elections, implementation, reports, etc.) and also in designing employee incentivisation schemes and in resolving employment disputes.
- Employment-related legal risks
Our experts can offer you an audit tailored to your needs, your size and your business activities. They review potential risks, make recommendations and help you to implement them.
Our experts can draft and monitor various procedures that enable you to optimally manage relationships with the authorities, employees and employee representatives. They can also assist you in developing all the tools needed by your company.
- Outsourcing of administrative aspects:
- The management of visits from the occupational health department
- Dealing with sickness
- The legal and physical organisation of workplace elections
- The drafting of reports of meetings with employee representatives
- The provision of software for managing paid leave: scheduling of employee leave, processing requests and approvals
- Day-to-day human resources management:
- Assistance with annual and professional appraisals
- Drafting the risk assessment document
- Organisation and management of working time
- Implementing a personalised and computerised BDES (economic and social database)
- Audit of the business’s industrial relations
- Analysis of the posting obligations
Our experts will assist you with identifying issues and the components of employees’ remuneration (company saving plan, group pension plan, restaurant vouchers, etc.) and advise you on peripheral devices. They can also review the impact of employment status on managers’ remuneration and employment protection, or carry out a career review to optimise the amount of pension income.
Payroll, employment-related risks... Our experts can offer you an audit tailored to your needs and to the size of your business. They review potential risks, make recommendations and help you to implement them.
Our legal department can analyse the current position and liabilities to determine the employment-related risks and the corrective or harmonisation measures to take as part of the transaction.
Our legal advisers can help you to identify employment-related risks and support you in your relations with institutions in the event of URSSAF (social security) audits or visits from the workplace inspectorate.
We support you in:
- Carrying out audits on your compliance with employment and payroll laws
- Audits on acquisitions or company reorganisations
- Preparing for URSSAF audits, including out-of-court settlements
- Training your managers and HR employees on legal issues